Thursday, April 16, 2009

{Thanks Mom}

A while back I mentioned that my mom bought an AMAZING chandelier for Grace's room at the antique mall. We were kind of worried that it might not work because it had been marked down from $250 to just $50. I had been lusting after this thing for over a year, but couldn't justify buying it. The price kept going down and the temptation grew stronger. One of the fan lights in her room had something electrical happen and quit working, but I still didn't have the guts. Each time I returned to my "sanctuary" the chandelier would call to me.

I hatched a sneaky plan: First, get my mom to see it. Second, point out what an INCREADIBLE deal it was. Third, sigh and say, "It's perfect, but we just can't get it right now." Then let nature take it's course. What could my poor, unsuspecting mother be expected to do? She couldn't very well let her "grandbaby" go without this beautiful chandelier!

(Mom, you know I am only teasing! But seriously, I LOVE that you spoil Grace...it is the right of every grandparent. I say that now...)

Anyway, enough suspense! Here she is...


Credits:
Mom - for the WONDERFUL chandelier (Thank you SO much! I love you!)
Jace - for attempting to hang it
Jeff - for helping me hang it

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see it in person!