Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Glorious

There is no better way to kick off summer than to watch your little one splash and play in water. A few weeks back I finally decided to connect the sprinkler toy Grace got from her Mamaw for her birthday. It was such a delight to see her carefree spirit as she daringly ran through the spouts of water. She giggled with untamed freedom and it was as if the race of time became a slow stroll. I felt what life must be like for Grace...nothing in the world matters except for that very moment. I am so thankful for little glimpses like that. Peace and elation all at once...




2 comments:

Charmaine @ randalswife said...

Aww...

(And I love the pics! You rock!)

Clarissa Jo Baxter said...

its seriously amazing how much she looks like you. so special!

if you would like to be added to my blog.. clarissajobaxter@hotmail.com