Friday, June 12, 2009

Reunited and it Feels So Good...

Ever have those days when you feel sorta...well, dumb. I wish I could put together an eloquent description of the Hunt reunion, but alas...my mind doesn't want to cooperate. I'll post the pictures and call it good.

We roasted marshmallows and jammed by the fire.

Grandpa Hunt stole Grace's heart by taking her to see the animals.

A fun game of softball.


Grace rode a horse for the first time.

Couldn't get enough of the animals. She saw pigs, chickens, peacocks, llamas (she called them giraffes), goats, horses, cats, and dogs.




Three generations of Hunt men.



Absolutely Stunning!





Things I don't want to forget:

Before going to the reunion Grace had been watching a LOT of "princess moobies." It is a common occurrence in such movies that the maiden sing a song in the forest while little woodland animals are drawn to her in droves. This is certainly the case in "Sleeping Boobie," Grace's current favorite. It was no wonder that as Grace arrived at the cabin she walked onto the back porch and gave a welcoming call, "Ohhh ANIMALS!" I could see how she would assume that they would hear her joyful call and all scurry to surround her.

Grace to a pig: "Hello, Oink! My name Grace!"

Grace upon being asked what she thought of the inside of a tent: "Umm, I think it a short room!"

5 comments:

Jamie Hunt said...

First of all....I'm glad you're not here because once I saw that great picture of you pulling that face...I lost it! I just started crying! Then every picture after that made it worse! I just love you and your little family soooooo much! And OF COURSE!!!!! I want your help putting together a little girl's room! And a purple chandelier would be icing on the cake! See you Saturday! And I hope if you go treasure hunting you find lots of goodies! Yeah!

Charmaine said...

Such cute pictures!!! Sweet little Gracie! I miss you guys!

Mandi said...

The pictures are so cute!! I love the one with you making that cute face :) Glad you guys had a good time.

Jill Ison said...

I'm totally a blogger! your family is so darn cute. k where do you get all that awesome stuff? the chandelier? those super cute canisters? scary baby doll heads. haha. jk. but seriously? goodwill? the DI? I never find awesome stuff for awesome prices. you must have a knack :)

ABlack said...

I love those pics of Jeff and Grace. Looks like an awesome place to have a reunion. Hey, did they get the recommendation letter in time? I hope so!