Monday, March 15, 2010

Queen Creek Art, Craft & Vintage Show

The Duane Ellsworth Post 129 Extravaganza took place this weekend. I was once again joined by my cohort, Jamie. We had the creative challenge of putting our touch on a 10x10 horse stall and it couldn't have been more fun.











My sweet friend Tricia of Vintage Bliss was my neighbor and brought a wide selection of lovelies.






The beautiful and talented Minnie was another of my stall sistas. I snagged one of her darling tops for Grace to wear as a dress. To. Die. For.




I had the wonderful opportunity of meeting Katie of Blue Green Arts. She put such thought and creativity into her merchandising and was selling such cool stuff. I HAD to grab a sampling of vintage envelopes. (Hum, to whom shall I write?) Check out her Etsy shop here.

Last, but certainly not least, the SUPER stylish Heidi of Paris Montana set up shop out of her vintage trailer. What I would give for one of these babies.








No comments: