Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eclipse

Really, I'm not THAT obsessed...Really. So I've read the books a couple of times and listen to them while I clean. What of it? True, our dog's name is Bella. I didn't name her. Yes, my friends and I did attend a special showing...AND dress up. It's not like I put a lot of thought into it...oh wait...I DID. I draw the line at being referred to as a "Twihard." No way. Not going there. Uh oh, these pictures MIGHT incriminate me... At least I'm not alone.

Representin'.
I'm like 51% Team Edward and 49% Team Jacob
(To my knowledge, I am the creator of that phrase. I need to mass produce some shirts. I'm sitting on a goldmine.)

Getting "Sparkly"

Me with sisters Jenny, Charmaine, Clarissa and Chantal.
I. Love. These. Ladies.




Sassy!


I printed up the Quileutte pack's tattoos.


We had such a fun night. Dinner, movie, and frozen yogurt...Good times!

No comments: