Wednesday, July 7, 2010

30 Before Thirty

I thought it would be fun to make a list of 30 things I'd like to do before I am thirty. It is a mix of things I have always wanted to do, things I should do, things I have put off doing, and the like. Some things will be a challenge and will help me grow. Others are just for fun. Wish me luck!

  1. Play in the rain.
  2. Read Jane Austen's cannon.
  3. Make my first Biscuits and Gravy meal.
  4. Write a song with Jeff.
  5. Do a Super Secret Act of Kindness.
  6. Take a Girl's Trip.
  7. Add to our family.
  8. Clean the garage.
  9. Join civilization and get a smart phone.
  10. Celebrate a "Nonsense" holiday.
  11. Have weekly "Mommy and Me" dates with Grace.
  12. Enjoy an Arizona sunrise or sunset.
  13. Learn to read music.
  14. Make homemade bread.
  15. Get into the BEST shape of my life.
  16. Visit an art exhibit.
  17. Spend the night at the Shady Dell.
  18. Learn to make DVDs of my home movies.
  19. Do something scary.
  20. Take a bike trip to the Grand Canyon.
  21. Stay up 24 hours just for fun.
  22. Send out Christmas cards.
  23. Make a quilt.
  24. Volunteer or do a Family Service Project.
  25. Learn some Photo Shop techniques.
  26. Attend a concert.
  27. Send more letters or cards.
  28. Take Grace to Disney Land.
  29. Laundromat Fantasy
  30. Participate in a Book Club.

No comments: