Monday, December 20, 2010

Gifted

In keeping with tradition, we had a little "Christmas Morning" but this one was actually in the evening. I am not sure what I was thinking, more like I wasn't, but the only pictures I took were of my mom. In a way, it kind of shows where my concern was.

I made her a necklace, with the locket she had doted on before, and filled with our pictures.

Just like a planter I made her for Mother's Day when I was a little girl, Grace helped me put photos into this one.


Her "big" gift was a vintage, ornate, bubble glass frame with our family photo.

She LOVED all of her gifts.

Alexis, I spoiled rotten, but because Mom was coming to Arizona with us for Christmas I only let her open a couple gifts and made her swear an oath not open the rest until Christmas morning at our cousin's house.

She ALSO loved all of her gifts.

No comments: