Sunday, November 9, 2008

Greetings from Hawaii

This post comes to you from the BEAUTIFUL island of Kauai. That's right, one whole week of Hunt hilarity! I love it when we can all be together, no matter the location...but I've gotta say Hawaii is the icing on the cake.

The flight wasn't as big of a deal as I had anticipated. Grace did SO well. The trade off was the fact that our luggage didn't make the second flight and was delayed until this afternoon. It was pretty inconvenient, but...what are you gonna do??? Did I mention I am in Hawaii? That really puts things into perspective!

Here are a few highlights from today:

Corbin has the right idea! This is what vacation is all about...relaxation!

The view from our balcany! We had a rooster wake us up at sunrise and the sky was beautiful. Grace woke up too and EVERY time the rooster crowed she would say, "DUCK!" I couldn't have been any sleepier, but the dang rooster kept going and Grace kept repeating!

Humidity! Sigh...I left all hope of a good hair day in Arizona.

Grace rockin' a shirt from "Aunt Shi-Shi." Thank you delayed luggage! What you can't see is that Grace is bare bummed! (We packed her diapers.) Luckily, the bags came before any accidents did.
What a cute family! Enjoying the sunset on the beach.

Grace's 1st dip in the ocean. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

onehm said...

Oh JEALOUSY!!
Beautiful photos...glad that the luggage arrived. Can't wait to see all of the Gracie-Hawaiian-Cuteness!!

Wendi said...

Did you forget to pack me in your suitcase? Instead I am lying on my couch drugged out of my mind and have a broken calcaneous(fun story available on my blog) soooo now you can come home, show me lots of gorgeous Hawaii photos and help me dream of the beach. HAVE FUN!
Wendi